Monday, February 20, 2012

Leggo!

A little background; I can't write to save my life. In fact, I despise writing. But between you & me (basically me & me), Ive always wanted to be able to. I love reading and words. This makes my plight (melodramatic much?) all the more pathetic. But that was then & this is now. What makes today & all the days following different? Well for one, I'm finally going to do something about my problem. A good friend of mine told me, "perfect practice makes perfect, so practice". That is what I intend to do.

All that being said, don't be surprised if my postings are poorly written and/or don't make sense. This is going to be doubling as a place for me to put down my thoughts so that I can process them more clearly. This means that often times what I'm writing won't even make sense to me, I'm just writing for the sake of writing. If you don't like it, don't read it. This is for me anyways.

And with that, I take my leave.. for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment